Tuesday 9 July 2013

Big industry sounds from the Studio this week as I've been busy making some pieces for  Belinda who is opening "Just a Smidge" in a vintage caravan in Bowral on Friday. She's decked out on old 1971 van and is selling unique Australian  handmade goodies.
The van is located in the carpark of Dirty Janes Vintage Emporium.
https://www.facebook.com/dirtyjanes?fref=ts.
Anyone in the Southern highlands will be familiar with Dirty Janes!

I received the call from her after  Canberra Handmade  Market
canberrahandmademarket.blogspot.com/‎
My details were passed onto her by Justine from Rabbit trap timber,
http://www.rabbittraptimber.com.au/
a fellow Highlander whom I met and traded with at the market.
Seriously, if you like reclaimed timber with an industrial edgy styling check out "Rabbit-trap timber", I'm so happy with my bread board and can't wait to cross paths with Justine again for some more bartering fun.

Been  fine tuning the blog this arvo with Rosie (thank-you
Rosie) and have worked out a few little quirks, well, worked out a few and found a few more. Probably a good thing it's still early days as I'm a bit of a luddite with my new found blogdom.
Not even sure about these links working properly................?
I'm sure on other blogs its just the name as a hyperlink........Without all the www and dots?.

Bear with me people, this maybe a bumpy ride but it'll be well worth it!

This is a sneak peek at a pair of the tribal earrings at "Just a Smidge"

No comments:

Post a Comment