Tuesday 20 August 2013

Getting my "Moon" on!







Thought I'd share a first look at my new "Moon" collection.
I've been working on this series for a month or so now and have listed some of the early examples  in the Etsy shop, you may have seen?
Two moon rings and earrings?

Anyone who reads Murakami will no doubt see a link here. Yep, I'm a big fan, and yes, this is most probably where the inspiration subconsciously came from......
But hey, The moon!! Whats not to love?
Gosh, really if I want to get down to the nitty gritty I may as well mention Nick Drake's Pink Moon, Van Morrison's Moon Dance and Cat Stevens Moon Shadow while I'm at it and Mikey would be horrified if I didn't pop Michael Jackson's Moonwalk in there also........ Yep, its true I love the moon!

So in keeping with the tribal aesthetic I absolutely adore here is a peek at some "Moon" designs.
Soon to be available in the SHOP


Rings around the Moon Bangle

Half Moon Tribal Earrings

Cresent Moon Tribal Earrings 


No comments:

Post a Comment